Wednesday, May 23, 2007

oh.my.god.

holy crap. school gets out tomorrow. i am so PUMPED!!!!!!!!!
woohoo! :D
and, my birthday is in... what day is it........ 4 DAYS!?!?!?!!!!!!!
woohooooooooo! :)))))))
i am very very happy.
and, ive been cleaning my room, and its ALMOST DONE!!!!!!
wooooooohooooooooooo! :))))))))))))))))))
theres a lot of happy right now.
and then theres the not-so-happy-stuff.
but we're not going to talk about that right now.
lol?
well theres really not much to post about. on my bday i'll be busy making my myspace (OMG FINALLY!!!!!) and "chillin" with my family... so i might not post then, but on may 28 expect a much better post than this one!



oh yeah: i just gotsta give a little i-hug (oh my god i just said i-hug. yikes) to my buddy alexa. she seems to be having some trouble right now with a guy. my condolences. :)

2 comments:

alexa said...

Oh my goodness...lol thanks for your sentiments, Alex...but I'm fine! Haha. A little stressed out by all this shit going on, but I'll be fine.

You get out of school TOMORROW?!? SO JEALOUS!! We get out June 6th. And I can't wait until your birthday, we're gonna have a huge fiesta!

-ciao bella- said...

you're getting out of school tomorrow?! lucky! god i wish i was (well technically tomorrow is my last day of classes but i have exams ALL next week and the following week..ugh) i'm way jealous