Wednesday, February 20, 2008

antm!!

huzza! the new season premiered like 2 seconds ago and im super excited! hopefully this year i'll actually keep up with it and not catch up on the reruns on vh1.. :D

if you didnt catch it, it wasnt too crazy or anything... although there was one girl that had a circumsision (SP?)... ouch.. but it wasnt truly monumental..

anyone already know of someone they want to go home?

(pick me! pick me!)

the stupid blonde barbie!!!

blech. she's just so annoying. and ive only watched one episode. hah.


well, thats all, folks!

2 comments:

alexgirl said...

I couldn't believe the barbie doll made it through the first cut. She's dumb and not that cute. I don't really like horse-face Dominique either, but I bet she'll stick around for a while. I just can't wait for them to get makeovers, because most of them could seriously use a haircut.

alexgirl said...

new epi tonight! are you excited?
Did you watch the oscars? Keri Russell was my favorite.