Friday, April 11, 2008

oh how i've missed you

oy.
yeah, i know it's been way too long, and i'm terribly sorry about that,
but lets face it. i have better things to do.
haha no i dont.

:P

so, whats happened since my last post:
1) I MADE DANCE OFFICER!!!!! :D (alex- being a dance officer means that you lead the high school drill team. woohoo!)
2) I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!!! woohoo! :P
3) i have a spider bite on my wrist that is mondo swelled up. (ooh. bad grammar. haha)... i had to get a shot in my butt today for it. blehhh.
4) i've come to terms with the fact that every time i quote a movie, no one will get it. unless it's from mean girls. then EVERYONE gets it. guh.
5) i realized my strange fasination with list-making. haha


i went to the mall today and found the kahh-youuuutist sweater-cardigan-shirt thing. i tried to find a picture online but i apparantly suck at life...

(ask a ninja-"why do i suck at life?""because you let life suck at YOU!" hahahaha)

yupyupyup.

well, i have topcats business to attend to (topcats being the dance team that i am an OFFICERRRR for! haha), so i should probably take care of that.
:D


goodnight :P

No comments: