Wednesday, July 18, 2007

outfit-o nombre dos

(yikes.... my spainish skills are lacking in the spainish department...)

well, since my last OUTFIT OF THE DAY/WEEK/HOWEVER LONG UNTIL MY NEXT POST was a bit mismatched, i shall try again, darlins!


this one is for going to dinner with mom and dad, or going out on the town!




gahhh i really like this one! the dress is betsey johnson (<3), the earrings are juicy couture, the necklace is Alexis Bittar (never really heard of her but whatever!), and the shoes are Bruno Magli (another one i've not heard a lot about...). let me know what you guys think of this one! comments are wonderful things!!! :P

6 comments:

alexa said...

I like it. All goes together very well.

Adorable. A+!

Alison said...

that betsey dress is ADORABLE!!! I think I might be in love...

Unknown said...

FABULOUS. enough said.

Alex said...

yay!!!



"they like me!!! they really like me!!!!!"

alexgirl said...

I love the Betsey Johnson dress. I've seen it before and it's the cutest!! And I like Alexis Bittar. I actually have a couple pieces by her. She's rad!
So, have you found my book yet?!!!

Emily ♥ said...

Betsey is my absolute fave(: