Tuesday, July 17, 2007

a truly fantastic day.

truly. i cant even begin to describe the awesomeness of my day. well, i'll try.





it all began when i woke up for the second time today.. around two pm. yeah that made my dad happy. well i pretty much hobbled into the kitchen for some kind of lunch snack breakfast dessert thing (chocolate and peanut butter corn pops?), watched some intelligent TV about how the moon was made.. and hmmm lemme think. oh right - did NOTHING!!!! ok i'll give myself this: i did the final coat of paint on my new dresser. yay.





so, to make up for my lack of movement today i will install my first installment (wow.) of the OUTFIT OF THE DAY/WEEK/HOWEVER LONG UNTIL MY NEXT POST!!!!!! *yay* *woohoo* *alright* *GASP!!!* hopefully this time blogger will be able to not completely piss me off and cause a blood vessel to pop or something.....



i call this the "summer camp outfit":









ok its kind of a smaller picture than i wanted but you get the idea. the shorts, necklaces, and earrings all kind of tie in, in a random mismatched greens kinda way (hey shut up its late.. im not exactly the most literate person right now). and the "this is why im hot" shirt has absolutly nothing to do with the rest of it. which is why it matches so well (good..well....?)! for the silver jazz shoes.. well they would go with a lot of things, so bringing them to camp would be great!

urbanoutfitters.com -shorts, necklaces, earrings, shoes

forever21.com -shirt







ok so tell me what you think!! did i do the shorts justice or did i miss the boat on that one?

:D

2 comments:

alexa said...

I'm not a fan of the green and pink together.

Maybe black shorts or something...but that's just me.

You could always try hot pink shorts as well...my sister has some hot-pink velvet Tommy Hillfiger shorts that'd look perfect with that shirt.

alexgirl said...

your day sounds fabulous. But what the hell is a chocolate and peanut butter corn pop? eew!

I love that necklace with the bird. very cool.