Tuesday, June 5, 2007

ahhhh sorry about my serious lack of posts.
myspace.... ohhh its evil. pure evil.

but its still freakin awesome!!!

ok other than myspace my reason for no posts is that i just went to galveston!
except for my swimsuit-shaped sunburn, i had a great time! i went to gaidos (oooommmmmggggggg best salmon everrrrr!!!!!) and got some majorly tacky souveneirs (i have a pyramid of seashell turtles wearing glasses and hats on my shelf right now. heh heh heh) and a really cute bag from an army surplus store. ill post a pic or something laterrr.....

i had four of my girlfriends with me, so they pretty much distracted me from the whole bf situation. lol??

o im really tired and tomorrow (AT SIX A.M.!!!!!!) i have to go to workouts for drill team so im going to bed!

goodnight everybody!!!!

3 comments:

alexgirl said...

oooh, i love tacky souvenirs! I plan on buying tons when i go to Puerto Rico next week.
sounds like you had a fun trip. yay. i wouldnt't have thought you could have that much fun in Galveston!
And good luck with the drill team stuff. I wish i'd been coordinated enough to be on drill team. hah!

Emma said...

Yay, sounds like you had a great time!

alexa said...

Yeah, I'm an idiot...the guardisil isn't the one that's causing me the most pain right now...that's the tetanus that I forgot that I...got.

Pain. In. The. Ass.

My arm's all swollen and lumpy and achy. I hate shots!