Thursday, June 14, 2007

been awhile..

ok since i havent posted anything worth reading in like 80 bajillion years, i will delight you all with a wonderfully sad helping of RANDOM CRAP I MUST HAVE NOW! huzza!







ok this dress is bootyful. i love the color and the thin-ish fabric (it gets HOT in texas, lemme tell ya!), and the shape of it is just so puuurrdy!




















ok i know this might not be the most trendy thing in the world or whatever.. but i just want this for the overall obnoxiosity (no, not a word, but it should be) of it if awesome! i do hunt (well, watch deer go by, aim my gun, and miss... we call it hunting) with my dad some, so... :D

























isnt this the cutest?! nuff said!























isnt this ALSO the cutest?! the print is awesome! :D














makes me laugh....

















love em! i have no idea what i would wear them with, but arent they awesome!?





















ahhhhh metallics! yes, very trendy but whatever! i love it!




























the perfect litttle black dress! its a betsy johnson (personal fav of mine!), and is just super cute!






















this reminds me of frank lloyd wright stuff... :D



















YEAH TEXAS!!!!!!!

















YEAH COUGARS!!!!! (school mascot)















oooh arent they just spazzmodic?





















lucky horseshoe (even though its upside down...?)

















lucky wishbone...


























grey faded skinny jeans! i can never seem to find these anywhere, and arent they just GGGRRRREAT?!










o.m.g. for the valentines dance (8th grade), i wanted to get this dress soooooo badly! but, it being a betsy johnson, was about $300. grr. yall gotta agree with me though, its just perfect, isnt it?















SUNGLASSES!









poofy skirt... i dont know if i have the nerve to wear it, (not exactly flattering), but its still pretty fun!











rose earrings... cute....











i never really was a fan of moccasins, but these just look super comfy and with the beads, i wont feel old. :D(oh and sorry about the "more colors" thingy... lol.)










BOYFRIEND JEANS!!! i wear my dads old jeans all the time (some i cant fit into!), and these are just sooo much better (?)!














HEART SUNGLASSES!!!! uber trendy? yes. but i dont care! i want them! I NEED THEM!!!!










ok this is completely random, but isnt it great!?












that was fun! (urbanoutfitters.com)
stuff going on: just dyed my hair again... will post pics later..... going to austin on tuesday.... raining.... yeah not a ton happening in suburbia. :P
and blogger continues to piss me off. my pictures always end up getting spaced out... grrrr!

8 comments:

Emma said...

EFFING HELL I WANT ALL THIS. Great post!

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

I love the old school swim suits.

Emily ♥ said...

i really don't know where to start! wow, i really like everything. my favorites are the turquoise skinny jeans, the blu-ish shoes, and the swimsuits! : )

alexa said...

I like the dress...but I dunno, I'd want it in the deep, satiny purple or something.

The necklaces are sick. I hope they come on long chains.

The bathing suits are exactly what I've been looking for...!!! Except, I think I'd want them in a different pattern. One that wouldn't make me look like a beach ball. =)

Rehab is the new black...hah, tell me about it.

Ehh, I dunno. I don't really like the shoes all too much.

Okay, I don't have the time or energy to go through and comment everything...but you have great style, miss!!!

Weekly Blogette said...

The skinny pants in turquoise are great. Turquoise is my fav. color. The red skirt with buttons is very now, seems a bit reminiscent of that mod era. And the rose ring is gorge.

Emily ♥ said...

TAG! Post 7 random facts about yourself and then tag 7 other people (that haven't already been tagged).

alexgirl said...

Oooh la la! Where did u find all this faboo stuff? Awesome. I love those bizarre little strappy sock things. What do you wear them with? Who knows, but they're amazing. And I love all the sunglasses, and the rose earrings, and the first dress. Awesome.
I'm back from my honeymoon!! come say hi!!! Hope ur having a good summer.

Alison said...

Ah how I love random crap! And your blog, or course :)